Nestled in the heart of the South’s fastest growing metropolitan area sits a stunning family home modeled after the historic Kendall Manor of Eufaula, Alabama. Offering a unique balance of cutting edge technology, unequaled craftmanship & a serene setting. This historic quality masterpiece is truly exceptional.
1904 Evans Drive, Opelika, Alabama
- Exterior Hardiplank siding and real wood soffits with continuous ridge vents.
- Custom Soffits details created from 4 pieces of wood and 4 weeks of fabrication to build exterior details
- 30 year premium shingles
- All exterior porches have 100 year old brick in a herringbone pattern with waterproofing
- Custom fabricated wrought iron hand rails with unique details
- Custom built columns around entire structure
- 12 zone irrigation system with premium landscaping
- High end TRANE 14 seer HVAC with every bedroom with its own zone and Humistat touch screen thermostats
- All copper plumbing through entire house
- Custom 3 pieces, 12” base board through entire house
- Custom low voltage lighting system to allow for evening, morning & entertaining options
- Camera door phone, camera surveillance system
- Whole house sound system with 10 zones, 2 surround system, 6 DVD change, multi amp, private and public space selection, a terabyte hard drive with multi room video and audio capability.
- Provision made for a future residential elevator shaft
- (3) 80 Gallon hot water heaters zoned for efficiency
- Custom spiral staircase with wrought iron pickets and oak handrail
- 14 ft ceilings on entire 1st floor and Terrace Level, 12 ft 2nd Floor
- Custom trim package, ALL trim fabricated to create historic feel
- 35 ft high round rotunda with custom dome
- All interior doors from historic structure in the 1800’s
- Front door front door from a house in Savannah from the 1820’s (5 ½’wide x 9’ tall)
- High end window package Lincoln, Low E with a .33 U factor.
- Front windows custom Mutt & Jeff setup that are over 9’ tall
- Oak wide plank flooring on entire 1st floor and most of terrace level and master suite
- Library with Mahogany Cabinetry, historic pocket doors and a beautiful 9’ stain glass window that has a Low E storm window for energy efficiency on exterior.
- Kitchen Deluxe Thermador cook top, 48” refrigerator, double warming draws, drawer microwave, and dishwasher. Custom built cabinetry with full extension draw guides, flush face draws and doors, heart pine butcher block island top, and granite countertops. Custom desk built in for kitchen area. 12 ft cabinets package.
- Butler Pantry Custom back lit cabinetry with 2nd dishwasher, wine cooler, and sink. Granite countertops.
- Keeping Room (Den) True wood burning fireplace with gas starter, custom plasma tv cabinet, Historic carved mantle with black slate fireplace and hearth surround.
- Garage Oversized garage to fit new large vehicles with 8’ garage doors and central vacuum outlet for cleaning automobiles. Separate speaker zone for listening to music independently from rest of house
- Main Floor Guest Bedroom Custom tumbled marble shower with two vanities and generous closet.
- Game Room Historic fireplace mantle with historic brick hearth, hardwood flooring. Built in TV and surround sound in ceiling.
Snack Room/ Concession Stand Beautiful barrel vaulted ceiling backlit, custom Mahogany Bar, separate zone of audio for this area.
- Theater True THX certified theater where floor system is built on rubber membrane and isolated from all walls, Sound Barrier and 5/8 drywall plus 8” of cellulose insulation in all walls and double 5/8 drywall on an isolated ceiling system. 1920 replica lighting and custom Audio cabinetry with 32 speakers and 10,000 watts of power touch screen controller, InFocus projection system for High Definition video with a 110 in screen on a crystal impregnated screen. Custom black leather stadium seating with Mahogany door with custom sand blaster theater image upon entry.
- Wine Cellar Enter a 200 year old Ukrainian door to climate control wine cellar. Area is designated but no wine storage in place.
- Guest Suite Consists of guest bedroom, bath with custom tile shower/jet tub/custom Vanity and a 2nd kitchen with granite counters, high end appliances, and oak flooring. Also its own zone of private audio.
- Exercise Room Special built up floor to absorb shock with flat panel TV and mirrored wall.
- Panic Room Panic room with in swing steel door, concrete reinforced ceiling walls and floor.
- Laundry Room Tile flooring and storage cabinetry for terrace level laundry.
- Master Bedroom Custom built chauffeured barrel vaulted ceiling over bed with chandelier and large crown molding. Entry doors are historic stain glass doors from Europe.
- Master Sitting Area Custom built walnut cabinetry with Kitchenette including microwave, refrigerator, coffee center, sink and flat panel TV.
- Master Porch Historic brick laid on concrete & waterproof base in herringbone pattern.
- Master Bath Custom built tub platform with luxury soaking tub with air jets, shower with frameless shower surround. Tumbled travertine tile with quilted travertine boarder, and dual body jet systems. Custom vanities made from walnut with burled paneling and granite tops. Flat panel tv for master bath and its own zone of speaker surround.
- Master Closet Spacious closet with custom island, laundry center in cabinetry and custom designed closet system. Also includes a separate luggage storage closet.
- Guest Suite Custom ceramic tile shower with historic cast iron curved end tub. Custom closet system and unique vanity with granite top
- Bedroom #1 Custom ceramic tile shower with historic cast iron tub. Custom closet system and unique site built vanity with granite top
- Bedroom #2 Custom ceramic tile shower with historic cast iron curved end tub. Custom closet system and unique vanity with granite top
Every Sunset Brings the Promise of a New Dawn
Sunsets of 1904 Evans Drive